Interactive smart trainer with cycling app compatibility
- Wheel-on design sets up with two easy clicks and securely locks in place
- Measures speed, power and cadence
- Virtually silent flywheel lets you ride without disturbing others
- Works with popular third-party training apps such as Zwift and Tacx®
- Train with realistically simulated inclines up to a 6% gradient
- Flow Smart is designed to provide reliable, accurate and consistent speed, power and cadence measurements without the need for external sensors.
- Though Flow Smart has a compact flywheel, it’s able to replicate a mass inertial effect of 11.8 kg, giving you the feel of riding outdoors. It is able to realistically simulate inclines up to a 6% gradient.
- No matter how intense your workout, this bike trainer is stable and built to last. It securely locks your bike into place with two easy clicks, so you can ride hard and know you’re not going anywhere. The Flow Smart trainer also features a single roll made from a hardened steel sleeve to prevent wear.
- Featuring a compact 1.6 kg flywheel and a roll core with soft plastic to absorb vibrations, Flow Smart is one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
- The trainer is compatible with a number of popular training apps. So, whether you want to take on the virtual worlds of Zwift or utilise other platforms such as Strava and TrainerRoad, this bike trainer lets you ride smarter than ever before.
Train your way
Flow Smart harnesses the innovative power of Tacx indoor training software. Start by taking advantage of efficiently structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your unique goals. Enjoy your time in the saddle even more with a library of high-quality training films that lets you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan. Race against live opponents and virtual training partners, link your Strava account to ride on 3-D maps, and even create your own workouts based on slope, power, heart rate or FTP. You can also choose to use your bike trainer without any software. When you do, it follows a progressive power curve. The resistance will increase progressively when you ride faster, simulating riding on a flat road.