The iconic FLUX Smart has been upgraded to the FLUX 2 Smart. Compared to its predecessor, it is equipped with a bigger and stronger resistance unit and a heavier flywheel. This resulted in a wider simulation range, better ride feel and a more accurate power measurement.
- FLUX 2 Smart is equipped with a bigger resistance unit compared to its predecessor, allowing for a wider simulation range. It is able to realistically simulate inclines up to 16% gradient.
- Supplying the FLUX 2 Smart with additional axle adapters, the axle compatibility significantly increased. This direct drive is compatible with 142x12mm and 148x12mm axles, straight out of the box.
- Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx.
- Realistically simulate inclines up to a 16% gradient.
- A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 2000 watts.
- A large 7,6 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.