Get the most accurate sensor indications with the high-performance rubber strap. Measure your fitness in hot and high-altitude training conditions. Tune your form for best performance with running dynamics and biometrics. Meet for a workout. Meet for coffee. Stay connected with smartwatch functions.Tirelessly pursue victory, with up to 12 days on a single charge.
- See recovery time and VO2 max scales on the bezel so you have a snapshot of your performance and progress right on the watch face.
- The high-performance silicone rubber strap ensures a secure fit — and accurate sensor indications
- Performance metrics can detect if you’re peaking, while race predictor projects how fast you’ll run your next event.
- Find the best running and cycling routes with integrated maps and Trendline™ popularity routing.
- Fine-tune your form and progress with advanced running dynamics that track your pace.
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Log weekly mileage totals, and track heart rate to view fitness level — even at rest.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access preloaded streaming music apps from compatible services, including Spotify® and Deezer, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solutions through participating providers.
- Monitor your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
- Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for golfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
- Check with Pulse Ox³ to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- View run names and difficult ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts to challenge yourself — and find your way back to the lodge.
- Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy.