The MTB 4.0 Pants are an evolution of Leatt's long line of MTB pants, with key improvements to make these trousers their best yet. A key improvement is that of the materials used. The latest four-way stretch fabric offers you easy freedom of movement, keeping you mobile across rough trails. It's more breathable too, leaving you dry and comfy after a biking session, and more durable to take on regular use. Fewer seams are used in the construction too, removing areas of irritation when you're pedalling.
The fit is tailored specifically for off-road biking, with pre-curved knees giving a natural fit while also being compatible with knee pads. The seamless 500D laminated seat and inner leg panels increase abrasion resistance in these vulnerable areas. And a dirt and water-repellent finish is also applied to the pants to fend of muddy and wet trails. At the waist, the quick and easy closure system keeps the pants locked in place while a soft-touch waistband, with inner gripper, enhances comfort.
- Materials: 65% Polyamide, 25% Polyester, 10% Other
- Improved fit - Lightweight four-way stretch, fewer seams and better function
- Improved shell - more durable and better breathability
- Pre-curved knees for excellent pedalling performance
- Dirt, water and stain-resistant fabric coating
- Seamless, soft-touch 500D laminated seat panel
- Ventilated stretch fit rear yoke for premium comfort
- Soft-touch waist lining with back gripper to prevent seat drop
- YKK-Japan. Top Quality Zippers
- Tight pocket and rear waist pockets, Hip pockets, key holder loop
- Multi-row reinforced stitching