Features of the Spank Spoon 35mm stem
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag
- Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style
- Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep
- Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise
- Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
- Weight: 144g at 35mm, 148g at 45mm
MGR Technology - Micro grain refinement processed alloys.
Micro Grain Refinement - Processes such as extrusion, forging and tube drawing can increase the strength of alloy materials by reducing the grain size. SPANK uses state of the art proprietary metal forming methods which further improve grain size consistency and orientation, and significantly reduce grain size beyond that of our competitors. No other bars or rims are subjected to the number of drawing steps or level of refinement as those offered by SPANK. This leads to greater ultimate strength, toughness, and ductility ... meaning confidence, comfort and safety.